Website redev in progress (Aug-Sep 2015) ...
Anyone who's visited the Synesis web-site in recent times will have noticed precious little activity. This is mainly because we've been busy doing other things, but it's not much of an excuse. We'll be sorting this over the next couple of months.
- For consulting services - Project Rescue | Software Team Management | Training | Software Architecture and Design | Custom Product Development | Solution Review - call Matt Wilson on +61 410 442244; see Matt's LinkedIn profile;
- For open-source libraries - b64, CLASP (incl. CLASP.Go, CLASP.NET, CLASP.Ruby), cstring, exec2p, FastFormat, libCLImate, libpath, Pantheios (incl. Pantheios.NET, Pantheios Extras, ...), recls (incl. Recls.Go, Recls.NET, Recls.Ruby, ...), shwild, STLSoft (1.9 & 1.12+), UNIXem, VOLE - will all be made available via GitHub over the next couple of months;
- For articles - after a long hiatus, Matt has been writing again - articles will be presented and/or linked here again over the next couple of months. For now, we suggest you check out the ACCU's Overload and CVu journals, in which Matt's (earlier &) latest submissions are published;
- For books - the books Imperfect C++ and Extended STL, vol. 1 are still relevant to current C++ practice; new books are being planned, covering C# and, maybe, Go and Node.js, of which more details may be expected in 2016;
- For System Tools - standard, extended, and custom system tools for Linux, Mac OSX, Windows will be coming soon;
- For Windows Shell Extensions - the (formerly) popular shellext free shell extensions will soon be presented, in Windows 7+-compatible 32- & 64-bit forms.